Herbal Joint Ointment
Soothes muscle and joint inflammation
- Shipping/ Returns
Traditionally used to treat:
• Stimulate circulation in aching joints
• Anti-inflammatory properties soothes sore muscles
• Free of parabens, sulphates, synthetic fragrances and dyes
• Suitable for daily use on all skin types
Made in Canada
Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Elaeis Guineensis Kernel Oil, Eucalytpus Lemon Oil, Rosemary Oil, Thyme Oil, Thyme Extract, Peppermint Oil, Camphor Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Mint Extract, Peppermint Extract
Apply liberally to affected areas.
- Most orders will be ship within a day of ordering (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays). If you are not completely satisfied with a Florivera.com purchase or gift for any reason, you may return your purchase by mail, see Shipping & Returns page for more details.
*Our products are made in small batches in order to preserve the natural ingredients inside. Because of this, you may notice a very slight variation in colour or scent. Although it is rare, the reason for this is because our ingredients and essential oils come from wild harvest plants and the essential oils used in each product come from a unique harvest. We ask that you store our products in cool, dry places to increase the length on their preservation however after opening, each product should be used within 12 months of being opened.
Domestic shipping: All orders will leave our warehouse within 48 hours excluding weekends and holidays. A tracking # will be emailed to you once the order has been shipped. All orders are sent using Canada Post.
International shipping: All orders will leave our warehouse within 48 hours excluding weekends and holiday. We will try our best to ensure that your package arrives as promptly as possible. Customs and duty fees not included, we do not refund shipping costs for customers that reject their packages upon arrival.
270 The Kingsway