This product is currently sold out.
Brightening and pore-refining oil-free hydroxy cleanser clarifies and smoothes skin texture
- Key Ingredients
Our innovative AHA cleanser infuses skin with a blend of alpha hydroxy gel and tea tree oil, to help detoxify, purify, and condition while preserving skins moisture barrier.
• Gentle exfoliating facial cleanser
• Helps to remove dead skin cells
• Works to unclog enlarged pores
• Non-irritating and dissolves impurities
• Prevents future breakouts
• Concentrated with active ingredients
• Free of parabens, sulphates, synthetic fragrances and dyes
• Dermatologist developed
• Suitable for daily use on all skin types
Made in Canada
Click an ingredient to learn more about it.
Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Tangerina (Tangerine) Oil
Morning and night, apply a small amount on damp skin over face and neck, avoiding eye area. Massage using gentle circular motions to obtain a foamy texture. Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Most orders will be ship within a day of ordering (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays). If you are not completely satisfied with a Florivera.com purchase or gift for any reason, you may return your purchase by mail, see Shipping & Returns page for more details.
*Our products are made in small batches in order to preserve the natural ingredients inside. Because of this, you may notice a very slight variation in colour or scent. Although it is rare, the reason for this is because our ingredients and essential oils come from wild harvest plants and the essential oils used in each product come from a unique harvest. We ask that you store our products in cool, dry places to increase the length on their preservation however after opening, each product should be used within 12 months of being opened.